Speed Peel Facial Gel is a pale, leaf-green, mint-fragranced formulation, containing natural exfoliating agents and enzymes in an oil-free, hydrating gel. Designed specifically for the face to provide fast, thorough exfoliation of superficial skin cells. At the same time, it remains remarkably comfortable to use.
• Unique proprietary formulation reveals freshly exfoliated skin, buffed to a beautiful healthy, rosy gleam, normally associated with youthful looking skin.
• Humectants and skin conditioners produce moist, supple skin.
• Helps reduce the appearance of blackheads and minimizes large pores and rough textured skin.
• May be used by men and women. Suitable for all skin types.
• Immediate visible results plus smooth moist texture.
• Regular use creates the appearance of younger looking skin by removing the rough, opaque, superficial skin cells characteristic of revitalized, older skin.
All Sales Final - No Returns or Exchanges.
* Apply to your face 20 minutes after cleansing. The most effective peel is achieved when applied to completely dry skin. Smooth a generous film over forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. It is important that the gel does not dry completely before removal. If by chance the gel does dry, then add another application over the dried gel before proceeding to step 2.
* Wait approximately one-two minutes, the surface of the gel should still feel moist (not wet) to the touch. When exfoliating your face, lean over your bathroom sink and use your fingertips to gently massage back and forth. Fine rolls of skin combined with the silica sloughing agent, will gradually form. Brush these off with your fingers.
* Rinse your face with warm water and wash cloth.
* Apply moisturizer of choice. If you have sensitive skin, do not apply any L-ascorbic acid or alpha hydroxy acid products for 12 hours, otherwise irritation and redness may occur.
Water, Jojoba, Bamboo Extract, Hectorite, Bitter Orange, Trimethylopropane Tricarprylate/Tricaprate, PEG-100, Polyquaternium 37, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Melon Fruit Extract, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Fig Extract, Chamomile Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Peppermint Oil, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, butylparaben, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Chlorophyll Complex
browse our organized listing of other popular ingredients
There are currently no reviews for this product